Updated: 2 October, 2017
The story starts off in the world of Runda’almare, where a rift has appeared leading to our world. This isn’t uncommon, however do to what happened the last time a rift appeared, the El’wen (Fae race of Runda’almare) are choosing to be cautious. You take the role of Tabitha, a not so normal Fae, who’s been tasked with scouting the human world, and examining how they have evolved since the last rift. Though something isn’t quite right, and the history books may have been lying about the last human world expedition.
This will be the last update for Chapter 1 till I release Chapter 2 later this month. This update includes a lot of bug fixes, a couple extended scenes and several changes. This update isn’t required before v.07 drops later this month, so don’t feel obligated to download it.
I also wrote out a new and more in depth scene guide. This ones an RTF file, so not 100% sure if Mac users can use it.
Version 0.11 Changelog:
– Over a dozen rerendered scenes, with a cleaner/smoother feel
– Over 30 new interactions and events added between Chapter 1 and 2.
– New Characters introduced (One a possible romance interest for Tabitha)
– Sprites are finally finished for all NPC’s
– All the Maps have been properly parallaxed, some redone from scratch.
– New HUD, replaces the Journal Option.
– Redone Options Menu and choices
– Quest/Event tracking was completely redone (Rewrote every event from scratch)