Release Date: 2016
Size: 123 MB
You play as a fairly average American college student, ending his third year at the university. All your friends are talking about a summer internship opportunity they discovered. They figure, if you need to get some work experience during the break anyway, why not do it at a tropical resort? You submit your application, get accepted, and, when you arrive, find that it’s everything you could have imagined…but nothing you expected!
How to Play:
1) Download and unpack the archive.
2) Locate and launch the executable.
3) Click on “Start Game” from the main menu.
4) Click the “Apply Now” button the the laptop screen.
5) Click anywhere on screen to advance the story.
6) Decisions will be presented below the text in the left side window. Click on the option you wish to choose.
7) Using your mouse scroll wheel over the text window will scroll the window up and down. Scrolling up over the picture window will “roll back” the game, allowing you to make a different choice (if you’ve changed your mind).
8) Right-clicking at any time will bring up the game menu, allowing you to save, restore or change options.
9) Holding down the CTRL key will skip through any text you’ve already seen. Alternatively, you can select “Start Skipping” from the preferences menu
This version 0.004 fixes (hopefully) the last of the remaining bugs from 0.003, and adds some brand new ones! For those who played the previous release, this one adds a few extra graphics, as well as the dream sequence for Day 4.
IMPORTANT Note for players of previous versions: Do not use old saved games! Due to changes in game variables, your old saves will cause a crash.
-Resort logo is still incorrect and needs to be replaced.
-A few scenes are placeholders.