Updated: 4 May, 2017
Developer / Publisher: Candee
Size: 55 MB (Windows) 41 MB (Mac)
The main character in this story is Paul Rutter, a university lecturer who lives in Seattle. He stumbles upon an ancient relic – a tome – left behind by his late parents, once renowned archaeologists who traveled the world in search of occult artifacts. He soon discovers the Power of Influence via the book. Paul begins to experiment with this new ability around people, eventually influencing the female gender into performing erotic activities.
– You should now be able to Save / Load / Rollback properly.
– You should now be able to make adjustments to text flow.
– The menu icon should now be working properly.
– Replaced the font set.
– Reworked the stats bar.
– Reworked the transition effects.
– Reworked the main menu.
– Adjusted the narrative text.
– Adjusted the icon positions (and they now include hover text).
Story / Interaction
– Added new chat dialogue for Phoebe, Tracy, Lisa and Elma.
– Added one new corruption checkpoint for Phoebe (with dialogue).
– Added new renders for Tracy’s scene.
– Removed Tracy’s second scene (to be improved for a future update).
– Removed Brittany and Katie’s interactions (to be improved for a future update).
– Katie’s encounter is still included and should also be working properly.
Gameplay / Mechanics
– You must now sleep to advance to the next day.
– You cannot sleep until it is night time.
– Bedroom actions can only be done once a day, and will advance time once.
– Bedroom actions cannot be done at night.
– Teaching and occult research can only be done once a day, in the morning, and will advance time twice.
– Teaching and occult research cannot be done at night.
– Phoebe and Tracy’s rooms are inaccessible at night.
– The school is inaccessible at night.
– The game should no longer lock up upon reaching maximum corruption.
– Phoebe’s conditions for peeking should now work properly.
– Tracy’s interaction in the bathroom should now work properly.
– Tracy should no longer disappear after corrupting and talking to her in the kitchen.